Rimrock’s new offering includes violation tracking for NYC vertical-transportation companies.
Rimrock Corp. has unveiled FIELDBOSS Lift 2.5, a major update for its award-winning elevator contractor management solution built for the Microsoft Cloud within the Microsoft Dynamics platform. FIELDBOSS Lift 2.5 adds more than 100 new features, offering new functionality and performance improvements intended to drive business process automation and give operational insights.
Among the key enhancements:
- Violation management configurable for New York City (NYC) as well as other jurisdictions. FIELDBOSS Lift allows configurable Violation Types like ECB, Category and PVT and Violation Stages. It enables users to create open violations and assign built-in PVR codes to track defects while managing critical dates and defect responsibility, and monitor remediation to completion. FIELDBOSS Lift also allows for tracking of key category testing dates, including last date tested and next date due.
- NYC Department of Buildings dynamic URL. For our NYC elevator contractors, users can now click on auto-generated NYC Department of Building URLs and easily access information about the building and each elevator/device directly from the record in FIELDBOSS Lift.
- Service task configurator, which makes it possible to create customized and automated electronic checklists that allow the technician to follow and document prescribed maintenance tasks or health and safety Maintenance contract management, allowing users to further optimize maintenance contract creation, as well as automating the scheduling of monthly maintenance and category testing. This improves flexibility in managing large volumes of complex contracts, while providing real-time tracking of profitability.
- Field request entity, enabling technicians to communicate with the head office for all common situations, including parts requests, requests for quotes for new work for a customer, scheduling changes and more.
- Billing automation, adaptable to unique billing requirements in bulk, automatically generating the invoices in PDF and emailing them without the need to generate and adjust each invoice.
- Timecard functionality to automate time entry and job costing, while providing seamless integration to payroll. Includes mobile device functions for clocking in and out, and provides real-time tracking of data and a paperless process for billing and payroll.
- Enhanced business intelligence, providing new, out-of-the-box dashboards for billing, case management, dispatch, field requests, maintenance contract management, payroll, project management, project tasks, sales and violation management.
Jonathan Taub, President of Rimrock Corp., commented, “Early user tests show significant advances of ease of use, increased productivity, streamlined operations, improved automation, more seamless integration and training time reductions.”
Rimrock Corp. is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner based out of Toronto and Manhattan, New York. FIELDBOSS Lift 2.5 became available to new customers on December 1, 2017; upgrades for current customers will commence around midyear.
Get more of Elevator World. Sign up for our free e-newsletter.