The new Product of the Year Award recognizes outstanding product development achievements of manufacturers whose products are considered particularly noteworthy or innovative. The product(s) should represent any of the following qualities:
• A significant advancement in a technology or its application.
• An exceptionally innovative design.
• A substantial achievement in price/performance.
• Improvements in design performance.
• A potential for new product designs/opportunities.
Online voting will take place September 27 - October 1.
- Must be new (or significantly redesigned) to the market between January 2020 – June 2021.
- Should be relevant to the vertical transportation market.
- Submissions must be received by July 27, 2021.
- More than one qualifying product per person/company may be submitted.
- An accompanying one to two page data/information sheet is required for judges.
- A $999 entry fee is charged for each product accepted to the contest with discounts on additional entries.
Products will be promoted through detailed listings in the September 2021 issue of ELEVATOR WORLD, posted online at elevatorworld.com and through email blasts to the industry. Voting will then take place in September and winners will be announced in October. The winner and two finalists will be determined by votes received from our readers and judged by an impartial panel of experienced industry experts/professionals. Winner/ finalists will receive a framed certificate and an awards decal to use in marketing and will be featured in the 2022 Elevator World Source Directory.